A logo can only tell half the story. A consistent identity helps make your idea memorable and ultimately more successful.
What’s an identity?
Along with your logo, I’ll show you which colours, fonts, images styles, graphics and phrases to use alongside it, to help express what’s unique about your idea to your customers.
All these elements form what you might call your identity. When compiled onto a style sheet, you’ll have a fantastic reference for developing your communications from, no matter who’s creating it.
Your brand (developed from these foundations) is more like a promise of a service or an experience. It’s about the word or phrase that comes to mind when a customer interacts with your idea, from purchasing, to using it, to potentially recycling it. Your promise could be anything e.g: ‘Happiness’, ‘Luxury’, ‘Simplicity’ or ‘Clarity’. Customers will come back for more if they know what you’re all about and experience you in a consistent way. You just have to work on keeping your promise!
Examples of style sheets
Benefits of having a strong identity
- Consistently communicates the uniqueness of your business, making you memorable and ultimately more successful.
- Customers understand what you’re idea is all about, even when you’re not there in person.
- You look like you’re taking yourself as seriously as we know you are.
- Becomes a business asset to be sold in the future.
Benefits of collating your identity onto an easy to reference style sheet.
- Gives you a feel for what your communications might look like in the future.
- Easier to develop communications in a consistent and professional manner – no matter who’s producing it.
- A cost effective way of working when you invest in an identity while you’re developing a logo.
- Employees can instantly get a feel for the uniqueness of the company and how that is expressed.
The process of visualising your identity…
Listening and discussing
Through discussion I’ll collect information about the who, where, why and what of your idea, so we can discover what’s unique about it.
Visualising and refining
From initial sketches we’ll develop the best way of expressing those unique findings, with both a logo and other identity elements.
All the elements of your identity are collated onto a style sheet to create a brilliant reference for all your future communications
Sharing and marketing
We can then create you marketing materials so your idea can be the change it’s meant to be.
Easy to work with and delivers great results every time.
Richard has been able to capture and share what we want our message to be.
National Co-ordinator, FaithAction
A hugely creative process.
We would highly recommend Richard both for the tailored service and professional outcome.
Richard did a brilliant job.
His eye for detail and his professional results mean I would not go anywhere else.
Director & Principal Consultant, Silmetric Ltd
Full list of services
Logo, identity and brand development
All forms of design for print